Already Registered?      Or Please Register to Post a New Message

Login Register

Latest Message (link)

3 years ago

rh comment count

I'm healing up fairly good, I go to the DR in 3 days to unwrap the foot and we will see how good it is it feels fair not to much pain. I have been outside the last 2 days moving around on crutches . Toby is getting ready to mow in the hills and bale Hay we probaly need 200 bales to not run out this winter. we will windrow some on winter range also.

K.C. Fox says 2020-08-07 00:56:44 (CST)

I got the stitches out today and the cast off, I'm in a walking boot DR said not to put any pressure on the foot for another 30 days but it looks like it is healing ok for now.

3 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

vince mautino says 2020-08-08 20:35:44 (CST)

Good news KC, just keep at it keeping at it. Don't push it

K.C. Fox says 2020-08-11 11:23:31 (CST)

Boy it is hard to not do something that you know how to do, Because it is not good for you. Thank you all for your thoughts prayers. I have not been able to find out anything about the woman who hit me Yet.

K.C. Fox says 2020-08-23 11:12:52 (CST)

I'm to see a neurologist Wednesday as I'm having headaches my shoulders are hurting and I don't sleep good at night. my head feels different on the left side where I hit the windshield I guess I missed part of the airbag. I saw a neurologist the night of the accident as soon as they got me to Kearney hospital but I don't remember anything of that as I was In and out of it, not all together yet. The 2on of September I'm to get the wires out of my foot and it is supposed to be as good as it is going to be I guess. Well the best to all of you here on the Front Porch be safe take care until we meet again.

Mike Rock says 2020-08-26 13:30:21 (CST)

Been sending prayers westward, hope they help. Just glad you are alive and not paralyzed or worse.
No word on the lady?

Any fires in your neck of the world? Smokey?

God bless,
Mike

K.C. Fox says 2020-09-04 13:22:34 (CST)

I got the wires out yesterday part of them I didn't feel anything. the one that was in the joint hurt when they pulled it out. My foot feels different today it doesn't hurt but you know it is there. the first time in 45 days that I can get a pair of blue jeans on feels good, still have to wear the walking boot for 3 weeks they put a bar in it right behind the ball of my foot so all the weight is not on the ball of my foot but I can walk on it now. So that is progress The best to all of you on RH until I post again Thank you all.

K.C. Fox says 2020-09-04 13:29:18 (CST)

No fires just at times it has been smokey. We have though the fires up in Canada got smoke here when the wind was right. those fires have been going on for along time, I feel bad for those people where the fires are.

forum rules icon

Forum rules
Read these first

forum monitor icon

Uncle Joe
Forum Moderator

Search forum
Search the forum ARCHIVE

Banner Ads

Available on-line
mischka.com/shop
Rural Heritage
Magazine
The Apr/May24
edition of Rural Heritage
is now available by
subscription or
single issue purchase
Check out a preview in our Reading Room.

calendar icon
Upcoming
Events
Rural Heritage
Calendar of Events
Home of the webs most
extensive Draft Horse, Mule &
Oxen Calendar of Events.

Bowmansville Roller Mill
1850s era mill used as
grist, roller and saw-
mills.