Already Registered?      Or Please Register to Post a New Message

Login Register

Complete Message (link)

I developed a passion for metal years ago and I love learning new things. From a young age My dad who is no welder at all taught me to weld and it was in short time about the age of 10 i was way better than him and being loaned out to neighbors to weld pipe fence. I now weld professionally and still love to tinker and challenge myself! So i know there not of much usewhen on the wagon but here are some spurs that i did to pass my free time. These babies sell like hot cakes and actually to good because it turned into a full time hobby that was alot like a job i was forced to do. so i quit taking orders and filled my back log and took a year off and now as you can see im back and enjoying building spurs and bits and knives again. Hope you like them i have come along way since set number 1!! ok maybe ill have to get with uncle Joe again i followed the steps and nothing is loading ill email him the pics and see if he can help me?

Sarah Dohle says 2015-09-17 08:42:57 (CST)

Thanks Michael, here are your photos. I've also included a screen shot to illustrate what it looks like after pictures have been uploaded. The picture is no longer visible, just the file name.

2 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

Michael Sills says 2015-09-17 22:07:00 (CST)

Thank you for doing that for me! This new web page is a tougher crowd i figured i atleast get some construtive critisms!

2 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

forum rules icon

Forum rules
Read these first

forum monitor icon

Uncle Joe
Forum Moderator

Search forum
Search the forum ARCHIVE

Banner Ads

Available on-line
mischka.com/shop
Rural Heritage
Magazine
The August | September
edition of Rural Heritage
is now available at
Tractor Supply Stores
throughout the US.
Check out a preview in our Reading Room.

calendar icon
Upcoming
Events
Rural Heritage
Calendar of Events
Home of the webs most
extensive Draft Horse, Mule &
Oxen Calendar of Events.

Humbolt Threshing
Draft horses demonstrate
plowing and threshing and
compete in an old fashioned