Already Registered?      Or Please Register to Post a New Message

Login Register

Latest Message (link)

1 month ago

rh comment count

I'm still waiting for parts for my 4 wheeler the rear independent suspension the left side broke and bent the upper 1/2 of it I've waited 4 weeks. Well it is just like I don't have one I like to use it to get the horses in they really come in nice, with a pickup you have to chase them in. Well I'm healing up fairly well not as quick as I would like to. I haven't got all my stitches out yet I still have 12 in my arm to go it is still swelled up some. Oh well I'm complaining now I pray to God every day and thank God that he spared my life, I haven't found out anything about the woman that hit me I pray for her recovery too. Take care and may you never experience a wreck of any kind. Be careful don't take any chances. The best to all of you and thank you for your prayers It helps.

Ralph in N.E.Oh says 2020-07-09 21:11:59 (CST)

Good thing you are a tough cookie KC!

I enjoy your posts. Prayers for continued healing.

Your grandkids have no idea just how much they are learning from you..keep posting, some of us are still learning too!

26 days ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-12 08:39:55 (CST)

I finally got all the parts that they have and I have to make 2 pieces. I got one made today I will try to get the other one made tomorrow. It is all work on the turn lay standing up in one spot. I have to get it made as Toby don't know what it is. The DR has me in a walking boot and I cant drive with it on so have to take it off to go to town or any place. which I have done. I have to go to local DR for a total checkup before the 15 so that don't leave me A lot of time to work on the 4 wheeler. May you all keep well and safe I will post more when I find out more.

23 days ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-29 11:55:04 (CST)

I got the 4 Wheeler all together and it works. My grandson helped me put it back together I just sat on a bucket and watched him work on it.

6 days ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

forum rules icon

Forum rules
Read these first

forum monitor icon

Uncle Joe
Forum Moderator

Search forum
Search the forum ARCHIVE

Banner Ads

Available on-line
mischka.com/shop
Rural Heritage
Magazine
The August|September 2020
edition of Rural Heritage
is now available at
Tractor Supply Stores
throughout the US.
Check out a preview in our Reading Room.

calendar icon
Upcoming
Events
Rural Heritage
Calendar of Events
Home of the webs most
extensive Draft Horse, Mule &
Oxen Calendar of Events.

Developments in Draft
Animal Farm Tools
Innovations from equipment
manufacturers in Penn.,