Already Registered?      Or Please Register to Post a New Message

Login Register

Complete Message (link)

I'm still healing and finding sore parts, the foot is bruised and 2 toes are out of place I finally got the DR to EXray the foot then we found out what was wrong. He asked how can you walk on it I said that I only have 2 so I have to walk on both He asked how bad it hurt I told him he did not want to know. they tried to pull them back into place he was not strong enough to do it. So now I'm going for surgery wed. if they cant put them into place they will operate on it and put them into place it will take 6 weeks to heal up. So I won't be doing any hay myself this year, I may have to buy some hay to get thru next winter. I cant sleep in a bed because if I do I cant get my head up off of the pillow it hurts to bad.

vince mautino says 2020-07-13 14:20:02 (CST)

Best of luck to you KC. Hope it turns into good luck though. I think you might have used up all your bad luck. Heal fast and well.

3 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

NoraWI says 2020-07-14 12:33:14 (CST)

Nothing worse than foot or leg pain. Kind of interferes with everything! Sending healing thoughts your way!

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-15 01:25:56 (CST)

Thank you for posting. You just do what you have to do to make it through the day one day at a time. I'm getting better every day.

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-17 19:58:03 (CST)

Tomorrow I'm to go for the covid test as now they need 4 days to find out if you have it. then next Wednesday I will get my foot fixed after 40 days. If I don't get it done then it will be the 6th of Aug.

G.D.Rose says 2020-07-18 00:20:32 (CST)

Have you tried a chiropractor or someone else? It's worth a try, I was in pickup wreck years ago had the same thing happen to me, they operated on me to put the joint back in place and my foot has been deformed ever sense. It worth a second look by someone. Good luck and hope you heal without any side effects

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-18 00:45:07 (CST)

the DR's assistant just called at 5 and said the test for tomorrow is canceled so I guess the 6th of August is when it will be done.

K.C. Fox says 2020-07-29 11:50:19 (CST)

The DR called on Tue and told me to be there by 10 for the operation so they did it. we are supposed to go back the 6th of Aug for a checkup.

forum rules icon

Forum rules
Read these first

forum monitor icon

Uncle Joe
Forum Moderator

Search forum
Search the forum ARCHIVE

Banner Ads

Available on-line
mischka.com/shop
Rural Heritage
Magazine
The Apr/May24
edition of Rural Heritage
is now available by
subscription or
single issue purchase
Check out a preview in our Reading Room.

calendar icon
Upcoming
Events
Rural Heritage
Calendar of Events
Home of the webs most
extensive Draft Horse, Mule &
Oxen Calendar of Events.

Bowmansville Roller Mill
1850s era mill used as
grist, roller and saw-
mills.