Already Registered?      Or Please Register to Post a New Message

Login Register

Complete Message (link)

7 years ago

rh comment count

Vince , you should be close to this sale, do you know anything about this horse drawn equipment in Elbert Colorado? This looks to be a good sale with some unique equipment.

vince mautino says 2017-03-14 23:44:15 (CST)

Wow. Didn't know anything about it. Email me particulars and I will look into it. vmautino@msn.com

If I had to guess, it is probably is a farm sale .I am about 15 miles f rom there.

7 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

vince mautino says 2017-03-14 23:59:40 (CST)

Found it. Looks like a lot of really nice wagons and some other equipment. Doesn't say, but many of these auctions have buyer's premium tacked onto sale price

Preview : Friday June 16, 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday June 17, 8:00 a.m. to auction time

Look on Troyerauctions.com At the top of the page are some red boxes Click on Auctions. Scroll down and find the Watts Ranch auction. Pictures and descriptions follow

Auctioneer Note: This is a rare opportunity to buy at public auction a collection of wagons and carriages with no minimum or reserve. Harley D. Troyer Auctioneers has been selling wagons and carriages for many years and we feel honored to conduct this auction of the best outstanding collection we have ever sold. Mr. Watt has spent many years putting these museum pieces together. Folks that know Mr. Watt are familiar with his desire for only the best of quality and this collection speaks for itself. Plan now to attend the auction and explore the Rocky Mountains.

7 years ago via Forums | Front Porch Forum

forum rules icon

Forum rules
Read these first

forum monitor icon

Uncle Joe
Forum Moderator

Search forum
Search the forum ARCHIVE

Banner Ads

Available on-line
mischka.com/shop
Rural Heritage
Magazine
The Apr/May24
edition of Rural Heritage
is now available by
subscription or
single issue purchase
Check out a preview in our Reading Room.

calendar icon
Upcoming
Events
Rural Heritage
Calendar of Events
Home of the webs most
extensive Draft Horse, Mule &
Oxen Calendar of Events.

Bowmansville Roller Mill
1850s era mill used as
grist, roller and saw-
mills.