[ Post a Response | Close Window | Print ]

Farm Question 9/04/2015
Posted by Jerry Hicks at 2015-09-04 04:52:01
What is a bull staff?
Response by W. Pat Mc at 2015-09-04 09:39:37
It is a pole 1 1/2" dia. with a snap mounted on end, you snap it into the bulls ring in his nose to lead him with.
Response by Kate V(Va) at 2015-09-04 13:03:16
A "stick" type of small pole that is used to lead bulls.
Response by Jerry Hicks at 2015-09-08 04:44:32
A device used for leading a bull.

Post a Response:
1) Enter your name and response.
2) Click "Send" to post your response on the Front Porch bulletin board.
3) Your response will be reviewed for appropriateness before being posted for public view.

[ Close Window | Print ]

Subscribe Homepage Contact Us
rural heritage logo    PO Box 2067, Cedar Rapids IA 52406-2067